All my Life

Thursday 21 June 2012

my 2nd mr.Cinderella

awwwwwwww <3 what a good start..
he catch my eyes!! so attractive sitting next beside me..hand me some drinks..sooooooooooo @#$% (x dapat explain). susah maw crita details sal kami tapi apa yang sya taw dia memang sangat adoreable. to have that dance with him weeeeeee <3 the spotlight focus on us..can't forget..really! the best memory i ever had..after that dance we went back home(masing2).
kami ada exchange number but he did'nt save it properly..he missed 1 digit..then we lost contact cuz i forgot to ask for his number..usaha maw cari dia memang payah maw cerita..through fb and everything..dari sana la i started to call him my Mr.cinderella..
finally i got his link from one of his friend which is a friend of mine too. seksa tunggu wowww..i've been waiting for 4 days..worth waiting for him..rupanya dya lagi la menjelajah tuk cari sya..from what he told me he've been searching for me through FB and through the place we met.
my true mr.Cinderella <3 <3 mr.Ron
with love..efay <3

No comments:

Post a Comment